I received a automatic charge against my paypal balance instead to my credit card

hupinto
Contributor
Contributor

I received a automatic charge against my paypal balance instead to my credit card. This charge was no t authorized as to can see in the records.
If there is no way to protect my paypal balance I will retire this balance, and not recieveiving money throw paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

hupinto
Contributor
Contributor

The best answer: "...whether you use paypal or not does not bother us one jot to be honest"
*I wiull ask stripe people to see if they have the same opinion

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hupinto 

Thats fine, whether you use paypal or not does not bother us one jot to be honest.

However if you want advice then go and check what funding source you have linked to your subscriptions if that is what it was.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hupinto
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal answer: "Thats fine, whether you use paypal or not does not bother us one jot to be honest."

It shows not to know what does it takes to make money honestly!!

I Will follow your advise and use -S k r i l l. Maybe the do matter this kind issues and by the way...
If does not bother, then why survey each interaction?????
Login to Me Too
Solved

hupinto
Contributor
Contributor

The best answer: "...whether you use paypal or not does not bother us one jot to be honest"
*I wiull ask stripe people to see if they have the same opinion

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.