I really need some help ...

AdrianClaudiu
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from eBay.ie on 5th this month with my card and not my Paypal account. The seller never sent me the item and nither answer to my messages so I contact eBay I spoke with them and they said to me I am under PayPal protection and not under eBay protection buyer because I bought from eBay.ie and they sent to me the id transaction for PayPal and said to me to open a dispute to get a refund on my bank account. Now I tried a couple of times to get in touch with customer care from Paypal but nothing good from it, I mean I sent a couple of emails because is not possible to call them due to coronavirus and most of my emails have been responded by the server or something like because I never got resolve the problem and open a dispute or get my money back. I dont know what to do and I ask for some help if it is possible because I dont want to lose the money, I don't paid a small amount. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @AdrianClaudiu 

I am very sorry that you did not receive what you ordered from eBay and my apologies if you were referred to PayPal by eBay representative.

Please be advised that 'Guest' checkout does not come with PayPal Purchase Protection. However, you may want to consider contacting your bank to discuss some options available.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.