I payed for an item on ebay and seller did not ship

CASTCOUCH
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a 40usd item on ebay and the seller did not ship, i tryed contacting and asking them to ship my item or i will ask for refund, the seller put in 2 fake shipping pin numbers to fedex and dhl shipping, both numbers are the same, and when i try to track the numbers they are not in system, do i qualify for a dispute on paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @CASTCOUCH,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your purchase. If you paid for your eBay item with PayPal, you can report your problem on either eBay or PayPal.The current PayPal policy allows you to file a claim with PayPal after filing with eBay.  If you file a claim with PayPal while an eBay claim is open you’re eBay claim will be closed and we’ll then proceed with your new PayPal claim instead.  You can also file with PayPal after the conclusion of an eBay claim (as long as you are within our 180-day filing timeframe) if you are unhappy with the outcome of your eBay claim. The only time you cannot file with PayPal is if you received a refund from your eBay claim. For more information on eBay dispute process, please visit eBay’s customer support page. You can find the information on how to open a dispute with us here.

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.