I paid, but I don't receive anything.

tigerjun
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem with a deal. The problem is that I don't receive the package I bought.
The seller had provided a tracking number of Fedex. A few days later, when I tracked the package I knew someone who I don't know signed my package. So I contacted to the seller but he didn't reply me.
Therefore I contacted to Fedex, I knew that the address on the tracking number is different with my address. The two addresses had only same state and city.
That's why I explained this situation and raised an issue to Paypal about my deal, but Paypal concluded the tracking number is valid and I didn't get my money back.
I was very disappointed with the result, so I contacted to Paypal again. They said the tracking number seems to be valid because the address has the same city and state with my address. But I knew the detailed address is different with my address. And they asked me an official document proving the address was wrong.
That's why I asked to Fedex, and I got an official document proving that the address in the tracking number is not match with my address. And I attached the document on Paypal.

BUT Paypal closed the case without any message a few days ago. I don't understand why Paypal closed my issue without any message.

Most of all, I am very disapointed with the way of dealing with the problem of Paypal. I don't understand why Paypal decided the tracking number is valid because only city and state are same even though I told I don't know a woman who signed. I knew the address of the tracking number has the same city and state with those of my address. Because it's very easy to check that. Just go to Fedex website, and track the package with the tracking number. But it doesn't mean that every people in same city has the same address. I think it's a kind of trick of scam and this is unfair.

What do I do in this situation?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tigerjun 

Hi,

Please contact PayPal customer service again to request another review of the documentation you submitted. If they still refuse to reverse their decision, you may open a chargeback with your card issuer if you paid by card and provide the documentation to card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

1972Michael
New Community Member
I bought some shoes on the 17 the of april and I have not gotten any yet.i have my recipe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.