I paid and Seller shipped, but item may never escape USPS backlog - who wins and who loses?

KleverK
Contributor
Contributor

Because of the current political environment which allowed the Postmaster General to gut the USPS, the item I bought in June may never be delivered. The seller shipped the item in good faith. Should I just write off my bad decision to order during this crisis?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FraudHunter
Contributor
Contributor

First off, your comment is false.  The Plan to make cuts in the USPS was started under Obama and the plan continues.

It is more likely that:
1) Your purchase is held up in customs
2) The seller never actually shipped your item (this happened to me, the seller claimed they shipped an item, sent a tracking number and they said the package was delivered to my address on 6/29/2020)...no, they never shipped it and it is being looked at now by FraudPal.... FraudPal is no longer a safe avenue for purchases, you WILL lose your money if you continue to use PayPal for purchases.  I anticipate FraudPal to side with the Fraud who claimed they sent the package.

I lost $85 early this summer on two purchases and that $85 is the cost for me to learn to NOT use FraudPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.