cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid and Seller shipped, but item may never escape USPS backlog - who wins and who loses?

Highlighted
Contributor

I paid and Seller shipped, but item may never escape USPS backlog - who wins and who loses?

Because of the current political environment which allowed the Postmaster General to gut the USPS, the item I bought in June may never be delivered. The seller shipped the item in good faith. Should I just write off my bad decision to order during this crisis?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I paid and Seller shipped, but item may never escape USPS backlog - who wins and who loses?

First off, your comment is false.  The Plan to make cuts in the USPS was started under Obama and the plan continues.

It is more likely that:
1) Your purchase is held up in customs
2) The seller never actually shipped your item (this happened to me, the seller claimed they shipped an item, sent a tracking number and they said the package was delivered to my address on 6/29/2020)...no, they never shipped it and it is being looked at now by FraudPal.... FraudPal is no longer a safe avenue for purchases, you WILL lose your money if you continue to use PayPal for purchases.  I anticipate FraudPal to side with the Fraud who claimed they sent the package.

I lost $85 early this summer on two purchases and that $85 is the cost for me to learn to NOT use FraudPal.