I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

jdengelmann
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two Christmas trees made out of sea glass.  What I received were two 5" Christmas trees made out of clear plastic - something I would expect to see at a dollar store.  I opened a dispute, but have not received much cooperation from Pay Pal.  They contacted the merchant who offered a partial refund of less than half what I paid.  I just want to return the items for a refund.

Do not order items from this company.  It is a fraud

Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

DebbieM2
Contributor
Contributor

Call the PayPal Hotline Number, you can Google it.  

File a formal complaint electronically - The forms are right on the PayPal website.  I provided photos that I had taken on my cellphone of what was promised on that scam website and what I actually received.  I got every penny back, including my postage costs (without having to return the item to China).  File the complaint formally, online & then Longruian has to respond.  When the PayPal Customer Service representative saw how many complaints there were against them and looked at my pictures, he made a decision in my favor immediately!   This company also has Facebook pages (all under different names, but the parent company is Longruian) with multiple complaints there too.  Different products were purchased from them but the results were all the same - cheap substitutes for the merchandise advertised.  They need to be shut down & that will only happen if enough people who were ripped off file official complaints.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Val116
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered the same object and was scammed. I ordered a sea glass Christmas Tree for 32.00 and received a plastic dollar store trinket not worth a dollar. Please help me get my money back from this fraudulent company.  Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. LTD is a fraud. October 16, 2020 order was placed. Worthless plastic trinket sent instead of sea glass Christmas tree.

Login to Me Too

DebbieM2
Contributor
Contributor

Please read the many complaints from others who were in the same situation, myself included.  Please call the PayPal hotline - you can google the number, I'm not permitted to post it here.  I also filed a formal complaint with PayPal and got all of my money back, including postage.  Ignore the seller's weak excuses and requirements to mail the cheap plastic tree back to China.  That isn't necessary.  Be prepared to attach photos of the item advertised as well as a photo of what you received.  Do not deal with Longruian after the initial contact to try and resolve the issue.  They will keep toying with you.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

snotblock
Contributor
Contributor

I sent mine back and have been waiting nearly 2 months for a refund <removed> <removed> <removed>

Login to Me Too

Lizziemcd
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from this company and didn't get what I ordered. Tat is what I got. At first PayPal was not going to reimburse me but I fought the rejection after I reminded them that over 100 people on here had complained against them. Needless to say I won my case. I sure as hell won't be buying from this rip off company ever again .... PayPal, please don't accept payment from innocent people. This company is a joke
Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
They closed the store where I bought the trash. But I’m sure they opened a new one with a different name to continue stealing
Login to Me Too

2furs39
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed that store closure also.  Amazon is now selling the exact same item that I got ripped off for.  And guess what?  The seller is ANOTHER Chinese company.  Probably the same one that ripped me off, with a new name.  Can't wait to see how many complaints of ripoffs Amazon gets.

Login to Me Too

country78
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I ordered two bean bags from this company aswell for my kids for Xmas.. Nothing came so I contacted PayPal to open dispute ...to get my money back. PayPal just denied my case as they said the contacted Longruian and the said my bean bags were delivered...where is the delivery receipt because I didn't sign for the bean bags that I didn't get..this company is screaming scam..scam..scam and here I though I was protected paying with PayPal..what a joke
Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is supporting these scammers and many other. They profit from the money they steal, therefore they close most cases (like mine) in favor of the scammers.
Login to Me Too

CCS67
I ordered the lighting advertised and what we received was nothing like the description. When I complained the offered refunds starting at 10% going up to 30% I then lodged a complaint with PayPal and was offered a full refund if I returned the goods. I posted from Australia by registered mail. Tracking the item showed it had arrived in Chinese customs in December but it sat there for weeks. PayPal then closed the case despite the proof of posting. The item has just arrived back return to sender. PayPal has all these claims and still does nothing!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.