I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

jdengelmann
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two Christmas trees made out of sea glass.  What I received were two 5" Christmas trees made out of clear plastic - something I would expect to see at a dollar store.  I opened a dispute, but have not received much cooperation from Pay Pal.  They contacted the merchant who offered a partial refund of less than half what I paid.  I just want to return the items for a refund.

Do not order items from this company.  It is a fraud

Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

Atc9385
Contributor
Contributor
Yohan address is fake and returns will not be delivered to them I have a parcel which states out for delivery since October and royal mail paid me £25.14 compo for lost item. Also recieved full refund from PayPal when I rang on the day I was supposed to send back but was told don't bother we will issue refund. So if you do send it is impossible to deliver hope this helps
Login to Me Too

MCotta
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for this. Was about to spend 50-210 euros to post back a cuddly toy and 4 sets of fairy lights 
I had actually ordered a 6 ft led garden reindeer + snowman+ sleigh but got junk instead. Never buying anything from a Facebook ad ever again. Only buying from trusted Italian and UK websites. This is the second time this has happened to me and paypal have been awful. 
No customer service whatsoever. 
Thanks for your feedback. 

Login to Me Too

Jenvel
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same cheap xmas trees. Cost 50 dollars they are worth about 50 cents. . Wanted to issue me a refund of 18 dollars. What a joke!! Terrible company!! To get a full refund they need to be shipped back to China!!
Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
I feel the same way! Paypal should stop patronizing this company which is getting away in stealing other people’s money. How they work: 1-They offer something that is maybe worth $200 for $40. 2-They send you something that is worth maybe $2 3-Some people just get angry and don’t do nothing so they are able to steal $38 from this bunch 4-Others submit a claim and Longruia offers to refund something near to $8 If the scammed customer accepts, they get away with stealing some $30 from this bunch 5-A small group of very angry people won’t stop complaining and maybe they offer full refund if you return the crap you received to CHINA!!! And it’s not worth it because you will end up paying more for the shipping and you are not sure that they will return the money 6- In the end, only a very tiny group of people will get all their money back after spending a lot of time arguing, negotiating and sending messages back and forth Therefore, this Longruia company will have their way of getting a huge amount of money for selling CRAP 💩 products!!! They are just thieves!!! And PAYPAL is helping them steal!!!!
Login to Me Too

2Old2Btaken
Contributor
Contributor

I fully believe PayPal is getting a kick back from this company.  A number of people ordered from various websites and it all turned out to be Longruian Electronic Commerce Co.   I ordered a sea glass christmas tree and also only received the plastic dollar store light up.  I was also offered less that 50% refund and refused, then I was offered full refund if I returned the item to China. I was given address etc.  However, I have no intention of doing this as the item was sent to me, in Los Angeles, from Hawthorn Ca.   Again, PayPal is in on these scams.  How can a company like PayPal have more than 37,000 disputes. 

Login to Me Too

2furs39
Contributor
Contributor

It would be a huge help if EVERYBODY who reads these posts about these scammers files an online complaint with the Federal Trade Commission about Longruian.  Every day I'm finding more complaints about this company.  The FTC says they'll investigate them if they get enough complaints.  How many is "enough"? 

I'd like to know the behind-the-scenes situation with PayPal when so many people are getting ripped off by the same seller.  Is there a way they can actually stop being involved with the scammers?  PP's database must show seller info, don't you think?

Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
I am spreading the word to everyone I find out was scammed by this company or others that operate in a similar way. There are many out there. (Maybe it’s the same company under different names) The problem is that they keep changing names and websites. Spread the word you too and file a claim. I encourage you to report the scam through https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt And keep spreading the word until these people end in jail!! I already did. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Roseanna12
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, Paypal responded quickly to my issue with this "company".  I, too, was offered a partial refund, which I refused.  Paypal continued to work in my behalf and I received a full refund.  I made it clear that I would not be returning anything.  So I have to give credit to Paypal on this one!  

Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
You were one of the few lucky ones. Most of the people I heard from got their cases closed in favor of the SCAMMERS!!! I was one of the many!
Login to Me Too

Smeurannnt
New Community Member
I also got scammed and am still waiting on a reply from PayPal as well. I ordered 10 waldorf dolls as gifts for friends kids and was sent a Santa hat when I questioned the company they sent me 10 plastic doll I would not pay more than $5 each for. The Waldorf dolls are now no longer available on their website. When I again I questioned the company again they responded with “ The doll is cute, isn't it? Can you please accept it? To make you feel better, we can refund you 30 dollars.” That is only what 1 of the Waldorf dolls I ordered is worth. Very angry it has been over a month trying to sort out. Hopefully I will get my money back soon.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.