I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

jdengelmann
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two Christmas trees made out of sea glass.  What I received were two 5" Christmas trees made out of clear plastic - something I would expect to see at a dollar store.  I opened a dispute, but have not received much cooperation from Pay Pal.  They contacted the merchant who offered a partial refund of less than half what I paid.  I just want to return the items for a refund.

Do not order items from this company.  It is a fraud

Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
When I spoke with pay pal through UK number and did get what I wanted a full refund beit credit in my account valid fir six months and not return the crap they sent I also in no no uncertain terms told them about these forums that I’ve read about themselves included she said that security would be monitoring them but I said that should already be in place and they should read peoples comments and shut down their business with these companies. Once I’ve spent my credit I’m like a lot of people shutting pay pal account down
Login to Me Too

pmartin3
Contributor
Contributor

I've already posted my experience, but after reading these posts, I realize that the weird looking stuffed toy, that looked like a dog chew toy, and would cost about $.50 (I wouldn't give it to my dog), is what this company sent me.  I didn't know at the time where it came from, so I threw it away.  I unwittingly paid for two items from this company off of Facebook - a Waldorf doll with a set of clothes, and a Christmas light decor.  PayPal denied my claim for the Waldorf doll set, because the seller said it shipped and was received.  Pretty sure they were talking about the dog chew toy.  Thankfully, when I realized I was being scammed, I filed a dispute on the second purchase of Christmas decor,  and I was refunded.  My biggest disappointment is PayPal, which I have used for decades.  I've always believed I would be protected from this type of scenario.  If I had used a credit card, I would have more recourse, since the Resolution Center doesn't give you a way to respond, contact them, talk to them, and the credit card company will work with you.

Login to Me Too

Ropeable
Contributor
Contributor
Yes just got scammed myself by these tossers. Can't believe that Paypal are aware of these serious con artists and are still letting them scam innocent people. I purchased a LED Snowman in a truck for $58 and received a plastic tree decoration that you would buy in the $2 shop. When I contacted Paypal the seller offered a partial refund which I declined. Now Paypal have got back to me to say I have to send the item back for a Full Refund. The plastic piece of **bleep** is $2 and it's going to cost me at least $15 to post back to China!!! I'm livid at Paypal as They Are Not Doing Their Due Diligence In Keeping Scammer's At Bay!!! And over 175 cases are on the Paypal Forum complaining about this piece of **bleep** Chinese company Longruian Electronic Commerce Ltd and yet Paypal are doing nothing about it. And in the meantime I'm now out of pocket because Paypal Are Not Doing Their Job Right!!! Is there anyone we can report this company Lonhruian to? As they have scammed far too many innocent people. Paypal I Want My Money Back Now!!!
Login to Me Too

2furs39
Contributor
Contributor

I agree that PayPal has been absolutely worthless in this case.  I called my credit card company after PayPal fell on their face and my card company sounds hopeful about me getting a full refund.  We'll see.  Yesterday, I filed an online fraud complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  It only took a few minutes.  Their site says that if they get enough complaints about the same company, they'll take action.  I also reported these Chinese scammers to two online "ripoff report" websites.  I'm doing my best to use every avenue I can find to get these **bleep** shut down.  I won't hold my breath.

Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
Report to International trade commission And https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt That is the ONLY way to stop them. As someone else in this chat mentioned, authorities are not going to investigate unless they get a certain amount of complaints.
Login to Me Too

Drzuk84
Contributor
Contributor

I have also ordered from this site longurian and received a plastic dollar store tree. How do I resolve this? Scammed

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Stand your ground snd keep saying NO to all their ridiculous advice just keep saying you want a full refund Hope you get it
Login to Me Too

2furs39
Contributor
Contributor

I've just posted some updates to my plastic Christmas tree fraud.  Try to read them all.  Basically, yesterday I talked to my credit card company after no results with PayPal and I might be getting a full refund.  PLEASE file a fraud complaint on the Federal Trade Commission website, like I did yesterday.  If they get enough complaints about the same company, they take action.  I also filed about these scammers on two "ripoff report" websites so other people can read about these Chinese **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
What country are you in?
Login to Me Too

2furs39
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.