I ordered Pay Pal sent cash cannot contact company

mullyheedan
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered over $800 for batteries from AliExpress sent the payment through Pay Pal and it went to Alibaba I cannot contact either company. I did use the resolution process with Pay Pal and they just shut the process down and emailed nothing is wrong but some is very wrong. I ordered the batteries and the cash was paid to Alibaba from Pay Pal but there is no order from AlieExpress and I can not contact either company as to why. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mullyheedan 

How can we advise if you don't say which dispute you opened !!! 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mullyheedan
Contributor
Contributor

On the Pay Pal dispute I clicked the dispute as "fraud" and I should have clicked "did not receiver order" which did not make

any snice to because the order was never processed and I can not contact the seller: Here is the Pay Pay closed the dispute

and I can not contact them either since the dispute is closed, nothing to dispute.

transaction: 

Paid with PayPal Credit $881.71Ship to Dan <removed>"Address"<removed> United States Transaction ID 33S76188D90707204Seller info Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited Invoice ID <removed> Purchase details 16PCS 3.2V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery pack Lithium iron phosphate DIY 4S 12V 24V 300A Motorcycle electric Car Solar Inverter batteries $881.71 Item #8129515736424904  Total $881.71

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mullyheedan 

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mullyheedan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I did get Pay Pal to open another dispute this one is now a "did not receive goods" . The first dispute I filed with Pay Pay classified as "fraud". Now you have told me I have filed as an "un-authorized use of my account" I did authorize the payment therefore Pay Pal closed the dispute. How ever the payment did not get to where ever it was supposed to go. In my case the payment was supposed to go to AliExress that did not happen. Where the payment went I have no way of knowing. It is gone therefore I classified it as a "fraud". If one sends money for goods and it disappears is Pay Pal telling me/us that it is not "fraud"? It seems that is the case. If you order Pay Pal to send money and it disappears it a case of "did not receive good" and it is not "fraud". Hey people remember if you file a dispute because the money Pay Pal sent to some company you can not even contact you should classify it as "did not receive order" and do not as "fraud"  Dan   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.