I orderd from Yuzhi Qing Cultural a music instrument but they send me pair of plastic speekers

algorytmid
Contributor
Contributor

I orderd from Yuzhi Qing Cultural a music instrument but they send me pair of plastic speekers

what should i do? Its a scam web site dose not exist eny more and paypal dose not help also what should i do?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Venceslao
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem and reported it to PayPal as a scam. My correspondence has been with Lin <removed>: <removed>. PayPal told me I should return the 2 speakers to the seller. It will cost me €32.50 to ship them back so as to get $25.98 refund. It is not worth it. Plus the return address is given as:

Yuzhi Qing Cultural

<removed>

Fu zhou , Fu jian

China 350007

I doubt it will get anywhere. The seller has offered me $8 compensation. It is clearly a scam. The seller clearly deceived me and knew exactly what they were doing from the start.

Login to Me Too

Grinzy
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same problem. I ordered a $20 ($25 after shipping) cardboard DIY controller and realized moments later they were on indigogo for $130. I can't believe Facebook is still running the ad. Clearly a scam. I tried to contact them and failed. I filed a claim and the scammer begged me to take it down, so I asked for a full refund and they ignored me. They sent me a fake tracking number. I proceeded with my claim to PayPal and was actually denied at first (because of the tracking number). I called them and talked to their customer service and they reversed the charges. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

nanosmusic

its a bloody joke it is! paypal is meant to be the "secure" way to pay so this type of thing doesnt happen. If I dont get a refund from paypal I will share this whole scam with the media

Login to Me Too

nanosmusic

Its a joke and should not be happening with Paypal being a "secure" way to pay. The scammers need to pay for shipping if they want their crappy product back. I am going through it at this point and am demanding a FULL REFUND. If I dont get my money back, I will get all this info sent to the media and authorities. We have rights as consumers.

Login to Me Too

Peter-Thomas
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I was offered a 10 dollar refund but I declined and asked for a full refund.

Then Paypal sends me this crap:

Filing a report with a law enforcement agency or government organization

• Contact a law enforcement agency or other governmental organization (either in person or online) to report the issue
  • Report specific details regarding the item you received
  • You must obtain a copy of a report from the law enforcement agency or governmental organization and provide it to PayPal
  • The report must contain the following information:
    • It should be on the agency's or organization's letterhead or contain a stamp or seal or some other information that indicates the report is official documentation
    • It should clearly explain the details of your issue
    • It must include the agency's or organization's contact information

WHAT A JOKE.
Login to Me Too

1978_Ralph
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. And now i must wait for an answer of mister scam.
Login to Me Too

faane
Contributor
Contributor
Had the exact same problem so Paypal knows by now it's a scam and should refund. Website is gone, no one replying on emails, company does not exist..
Login to Me Too

KTomca
Contributor
Contributor

To my Dear Fellow Victims of Yuzhi Qing Scam,

I had a prolonged fight with PayPal's ineffective / impotent Customer protection department.

They state to have examined shipping documents, etc. Although they state "We are always here to help you", once they made their decision, they would never reopen the case for discussion. (WHY??)

I received 2 bloody useless speakers instead of what I ordered. I consider PayPal to be also guilty in helping this cyber-crime. You order something, a useless "toy" is shipped, you get no refund; everything is ok (?).

After PayPal's refusal to transfer back my money, I wrote a series of emails  to lin <removed> <removed>

(it was the email address of my order confirmation), I included my order confirmation number and PayPal payment transaction number.

I succeeded to get them give me a USD 8 refund ( the original purchase was USD 25).

I strongly recommend that you do the same. Everyone deserves compensation for such hostile, mean mistreatment.

Normally, I would consider the amount too little to fight for but this time - first time ever I was cheated - I insisted to take the gloves off.

Good luck to all of You!

Login to Me Too

Ian_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal, 

I've tried to raise a support case through the resolution center as per your concise guidance. This however has proven futile, the reason PayPal provided was that a tracking number had been provided. 

1) This does not prove that the item I purchased was dispatched

2) This does not prove that the item I purchased was delivered.

3) This does not adequately provide me with any faith in your products, services, staff or corrupt operations.

I would urge paypal to understand, at this point in time at least 14 separate individuals have request that you do the ethical thing and honor refunds and take account for your actions where you are acting facilitators to public fraud by allowing these transactions to take place.

Many Thanks and Best Regards,

Someone keeping a keen eye open 😉

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.