I need to report 2 transactions for "items not received", I can only report one?

fragson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I bought some items from an online store and before they were due to arrive I decided to buy some more. That is, I made two different purchases from the same site. Neither of the orders arrived, and I see in my PayPal activity that the payments were sent to 2 different stores -one was the (actual?) store I initially made business with, the other is a new place to me. 

I already reported one of the transactions as INR (items not received) and the dispute is open in my resolution center. However, when I try to report the other one I can only select "billing issue" and "unauthorized activity" as reasons. Can anyone tell me why?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

fragson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @sharpiemarker!

Thanks for your reply. That was not the problem, since I had ordered the items from another country so I allowed plenty of time for them to arrive. 

It looks like the claim was actually registered anyway, though it took a while; I guess it was a glitch or the PayPal system updating?

It seems like the seller (under both names) has accepted my claims and has refunded the payment, so all is good now 🙂

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fragson

Maybe that second one has to be 7 days after date of payment before you can file?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

fragson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @sharpiemarker!

Thanks for your reply. That was not the problem, since I had ordered the items from another country so I allowed plenty of time for them to arrive. 

It looks like the claim was actually registered anyway, though it took a while; I guess it was a glitch or the PayPal system updating?

It seems like the seller (under both names) has accepted my claims and has refunded the payment, so all is good now 🙂

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.