I need to reopen a dispute that was accepted, but not completed in time.

KP631
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase of what I believed to be a sanding machine found on Pinterest. It was small, but it looked handy. The price was very low and I thought it would be a good Christmas present, I bought 5. 
The only picture I saw at that time was the grinder and the price. I opened the site and ordered them. 19.95 each

in a short period of time after I wanted to admire my purchase and see what else was available from the sight as I am a “tool enthusiast”. 
I poked around at the Pinterest node and discovered that the sander/grinder was represented with the price of it’s proprietary sand paper below it’s picture and the sand paper was represented with the machines price on another node afterwards. A bait and switch type scam. 
I contacted PayPal, and they processed a claim for me right away, accepted as I claimed.

The issue arises because I was not able to return the sandpaper they sent me on the schedule provided by PayPal because it was not delivered for quite some time after my discovery and my successful claim. The case was closed for delinquency and now that I have the delivery to return, I have no claim.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KP631 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JamesGilmour
Contributor
Contributor
After buying a "Jacket", I didn't know till Receiving it thatit was just as Thin as Nylon, there was No dispute that I'm aware of, but PayPal found in "My Favour" between this time my "Young Sister" suddenly Passed Away, we are all "Still" coming to terms with it,then yesterday a PayPal agent text me and said ; "You have 21 Hrs" to send item by "Tracking", I have never done "Tracking", and he said if Not the Case would be Reversed and I wouldn't get my Refund, I have Sent item back to the Retailer in China, The Retailer has never been in touch, it seems to me that the Agent has just taken it upon himself as there was No messages exept to Remind me to Return the item, I was not given a "Time Lapse" as you would probably know, losing a Sister or other Family, there's plenty things to Deal with and for the Agent to "Reverse" the Decision is just terrible,I have paid for that item, I have also paid nearly £15.00 to send it and the agent has Reversed the Decision, I hope he doesn't have to go through what me and my family are. Can you please tell me what is the best way to send a Photo of the Tracking Receipt or what to do, Thank you so much for your help.
Login to Me Too

JamesGilmour
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I Don't know if you received the Gmail I sent with "Document" you requested, I was at it for hours and thought I done it, my Sister who just "Passed Away" always took care of these things, but I will get a Friend to do it in the morning, Thank you so much. Bye.
Login to Me Too

KP631
Contributor
Contributor

I’m old.,,,I don’t participate in either Twitter or face book or any multimedia, i thought I had exhausted the PayPal options, but I’ll look again, thanks

Login to Me Too

JamesGilmour
Contributor
Contributor
I am not on "Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp or any others, I didn't think it mattered, So I am glad you read Mine and now you have a chance, I am confident you will succeed, Best of Luck.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.