I need to remove the bank account or credit/debit card n my account that is limited

Rosario3355
New Community Member
I was just looking for a mobile cash wallet to store and send my money for my parent and to pay for my payments, I didn't know that there was some limitations to it. I am 17 years old and I can't resolve this problem cause I put my nickname as my account name, I also can't restore my account because I don't have the documents to restore it. I'm concerned about the bank account or credit/debit card that was entered Will it be closed or unaccessable? Will money be taken from it? I really need to remove it because our family's money are in there and we desperately need it I'm afraid that our money would all be gone. I'm bawling my eyes here right now. Please send help.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosario3355 

Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.
PayPal asks for a birth date when you register so whilst you can make a PayPal account with false information the account will need to be verified to accept funds into your balance or lift any limits.
As you would be unable to verify your account it would be locked for further use.
Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you may not have any recourse to get your money back until you were 18, unless you contact them and request funds being sent to a parents Paypal account, not guaranteed however.
If the account is permanently limited no one can take funds from any linked bank account or card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.