Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to find out about someone named duotongguan

Highlighted
New Community Member

I need to find out about someone named duotongguan

Hello....  

I am hoping someone can help me find out if there is really someone out there called Duotongguan.   I am writing right now to find out if he will write me back cause I havent heard anything from him for my order.  I am going to five him about another week and I dont hear from him.....I am going to have Paypal cancel the payment and try to get my money back.

Please someone help me...            thank you Teeshtwo

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: I need to find out about someone named duotongguan

On the 7 Jul 2020  I have  told Paypal for the sixth time  that the entry reads "07Jul Paypal Duotonggua[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]$54.14". I have received no goods against this transaction. The supplier description on my credit card statement says" womens clothes". I ordered a perspex periodical table advertised on Facebook. I have tried to  contact Duotongguan but am unable to locate any contact details. I have had no real response from Pay Pal only that they have asked me for transaction ID an item I am unable to supply. 

Jenalyn

2:14 PM

Hello John, can you please try to check your email on the same day when you made the transaction if you receive any email from PayPal with a receipt number?

Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can.