I need to find out about someone named duotongguan

teeshtwo
New Community Member

Hello....  

I am hoping someone can help me find out if there is really someone out there called Duotongguan.   I am writing right now to find out if he will write me back cause I havent heard anything from him for my order.  I am going to five him about another week and I dont hear from him.....I am going to have Paypal cancel the payment and try to get my money back.

Please someone help me...            thank you Teeshtwo

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JohnRowe
New Community Member

On the 7 Jul 2020  I have  told Paypal for the sixth time  that the entry reads "07Jul Paypal Duotonggua[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]$54.14". I have received no goods against this transaction. The supplier description on my credit card statement says" womens clothes". I ordered a perspex periodical table advertised on Facebook. I have tried to  contact Duotongguan but am unable to locate any contact details. I have had no real response from Pay Pal only that they have asked me for transaction ID an item I am unable to supply. 

Jenalyn

2:14 PM

Hello John, can you please try to check your email on the same day when you made the transaction if you receive any email from PayPal with a receipt number?

Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.