I need help

Bigun72
New Community Member
My PayPal business account was closed for “risky” behavior. Yet I’ve given them all the personal information they need many times. I have eBay and PP accounts that I’ve owned before I used PP business. Over a decade with multiple accounts and no issues. But 2 charges totaling 14 dollars closed my account that has thousands in it. even after I offered a refund and all of the personal information asked of me. I even gave them the same information 2-3 times for shipping to the persons home. They can even attest to my legitimacy!! Sadly I had to rush home because of an ill parent so me and my wife exhausted a bit of our savings to get here the next week. I won’t even be able to afford medication for my severe neuropathy in my foot. I know I know. Sob story. But like. It’s true and i just want my account back so I can keep pushing forward and trying to grow my business. Thank you guys for any help.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.