I need help with a refund!

H15
New Community Member
Hi, ive recieved a response to my claim, after months of communication and waiting, and the store is telling me in order to recieve a full refund i have to send the bogus shoes that are nothing like what i ordered back to america from australia. The postage wpuld be ridiculous. I would literally be giving them more of my money. This company is fraudulent and needs to be shut down. I should not have to send back the crap they sent me to try to cheat me out of my money. They wont refund unless forced to. They will just say they didnt recieve the return, obviously.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

That's right. Don't fall deeper into the scam by sending junk back. Need to contact customer service on message center, start a chat and get to live agent. Try to convince him/her to help you get an exception to standard policy. 

Login to Me Too

Ivan6751
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. Ordered a Google Nest Thermostat from what I thought was a Google Nest web site. Instead it was a spoof web site. PayPal has not been any help. They are recommending to send the item, which I never got, back to the seller. Further more PayPal provided me with a return address In Chinese. Even if I wanted to send an item that I don’t have, back to the seller, I cannot print a shipping label from the messaging center. I haven’t been able to speak to a real person as of yet. I will keep trying. But I’m making sure to post my experience all over social media and tell all my friends that PayPal has become a complete scam.
Login to Me Too

helen9872
Contributor
Contributor

Keep trying the message centre but if there's no result, you can also contact your bank/credit card company to see if they can help.

Login to Me Too

Ivan6751
Contributor
Contributor
I will try but my bank already issued the payment. It’s been a month and a half I still have not received the item. Seller is nowhere to be found and PayPal is jerking me around. I can’t get to a live person to speak much less a supervisor. PayPal is a joke. I will never use them again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.