I need help understanding how Paypal's 'internal security program' works

zeemon
Contributor
Contributor

After twenty years with paypal, I've been kicked off and can no longer send or receive money. The email I received after being kicked it stated that I would no longer be able to use any of the payment methods associated with the account moving forward. I then added a different card all together to my wife's paypal account and it did not work. Her cards then stopped working and It then led to her being kicked off of paypal as well.  I attempted to use different cards in ebay checkout and none work. I called both ebay and paypal and was told that the internal security program was blocking me. Ebay suggested changing my billing address. I then called my credit card provider, changed my billing address and asked for a new credit card account number. It worked once after that and is now blocked again.

Does anyone know what specifically the 'internal security program' is picking up and how I can get around it to make purchases on ebay? I do not care about sending or receiving money. I only want to buy on ebay. Ebay uses paypal for 'processing' and right now it seems that no matter what I do I cant get around the security program. It would seem that changing the billing address would have worked... so it must be detecting something else. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pixelblue64
New Community Member

I would like clarification on what information I need since I received this message "The document you submitted doesn’t contain the requested information."

PAYPAL00.png

Quisiera aclaraciones sobre qué información necesito desde que recibí este mensaje "El documento que envió no contiene la información solicitada".

Was given that message, once it was reviewed...I got the statement straight from the bank to confirm my personal information on the account and had the statement printed out from the bank office for accuracy, and still I get "The document you submitted doesn’t contain the requested information!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Recibí ese mensaje una vez que fue revisado...Recibí el estado de cuenta directamente del banco para confirmar mi información personal en la cuenta e hice que el estado de cuenta fuera impreso por la oficina del banco para mayor precisión, y aun así recibo "El documento que envió no contiene la información solicitada!?!? !!?!?!?!?!?!? "

It has my name

Tiene mi nombre

Address

direccion de casa

bank account number

número de cuenta bancaria

direct deposit number

número de depósito directo

client ID

Identificación del cliente

and a month of transaction information, and still no clarification on what is needed to get my account back to normal,

y un mes de información de transacciones, y aún no hay aclaraciones sobre lo que se necesita para que mi cuenta vuelva a la normalidad,

And now I have a limit time to have it deposited to another bank account which I do not have, or have the funds for a new one for that matter...

Y ahora tengo un tiempo límite para depositarlo en otra cuenta bancaria que no tengo, o tener los fondos para una nueva para el caso ...

PAYPAL01.png

I am drowning and will lose my money in 1.5 weeks...

Me estoy ahogando y perderé mi dinero en 1.5 semanas ...

What is need to correct this issue!!!!

¿Qué se necesita para corregir este problema?

I can't get an extension under the covid-19 crisis according to the email agents that are in communication and I need to resolve this quickly

No puedo obtener una extensión bajo la crisis de covid-19 de acuerdo con los agentes de correo electrónico que están en comunicación y necesitan resolverla rápidamente

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.