I need help on a weird dispute. I don't know how to continue at this point.

Cheyenne9525
Contributor
Contributor

In February I bought 3 coats from the Wish website for a total of $138.00 or $46.00 each with shipping.  I received two of the coats in March.   The third coat got to within 100 miles of my house and then just drops off the USPS tracking website.  I put in a claim with Wish and didn't hear anything so then I put in a claim with PayPal. I now can see on my Wish account that they say they have refunded $46 on April 18.  It does not show on my PayPal account.  So now PayPal says they contacted Wish and was told that my coat was delivered.  Well, yeah, two of them were so yes, they can show that but they can also show that one was not delivered.  So PayPal considers this case closed and denied my claim.  Since this transaction is now so old, February, it looks like I cannot dispute it with PayPal again.  They don't show any recent enough transactions for a claim.  Can anyone tell me where I can go from here?  I even have a PDF showing my refund from Wish but I can't attach it here and cannot file a new claim with PayPal.   I'm lost!

Your PayPal case: PP-D-28524393 case denied

J. Martin

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cheyenne9525 

Refunds go back to the original payment method. So click on the refund transaction and see where the refund should have gone to and look for it in the credit card, debit card or bank account used. If you paid with PayPal balance then you'll need to do a report to look for the refund:

To create a report:

(Personal acct) 

Activity > Statements > Custom > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

(Business accts) 

Report > Activity Download

Select Transaction type, date range, customize report fields, and report format.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cheyenne9525
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate you trying to help but I already checked that and there have been no transactions in the last 30 days.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.