Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @metoo7 

Thank you for posting your concern here in our forum.  May i know the reason why you are trying to contact our customer service? Are you going to file a dispute?  this might be helpful I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description. or this might be the case as well How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity? just click them it will guide you as what to do.

Now as far as our customer service they can be reach via email or chat due to this pandemic that we are experiencing right now.   All you have to do is login to your PayPal account and go to your Message Center look for the chat us option, or go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say Message Us and there should be Chat option as well. You  may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal                                           

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Note: There's a slim chance to get a timely response as we are in skeletal staff due to emergency.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving me kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @metoo7 

Thank you for posting your concern here in our forum.  May i know the reason why you are trying to contact our customer service? Are you going to file a dispute?  this might be helpful I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description. or this might be the case as well How do I report unauthorized PayPal account activity? just click them it will guide you as what to do.

Now as far as our customer service they can be reach via email or chat due to this pandemic that we are experiencing right now.   All you have to do is login to your PayPal account and go to your Message Center look for the chat us option, or go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say Message Us and there should be Chat option as well. You  may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal                                           

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Note: There's a slim chance to get a timely response as we are in skeletal staff due to emergency.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving me kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

safety1st
Contributor
Contributor

there is no chat option. it is all messages back and forth in the message center, and they are automated responses that do not help with our problems.

Login to Me Too

terfan1
Contributor
Contributor

I have it also i purchase 3 items and with no reason ebay removed them listings and i can't even dispute them since the not listed no more my card was charged but i don't even know if I will receive the items are not 

Login to Me Too

YFLee
New Community Member

hi,

been stuck at the resolution process of "Your account access is temporarily limited" since early May.  received an email confirmation from service that the required documents have been submitted and promise to update on the outcome with 5 days from May 7th.  it's already May 29th, 22 days since.  had repeatedly sent chaser emails yet still no sound, no picture from PayPal.

business is already dying from the after effects of Covid-19 and by withholding the amount due to a technicality is just hastening the process.

help!  please help!

Login to Me Too

Scotty5009
New Community Member
So they seem they don’t want to talk to anyone as they haven’t given you a number
Login to Me Too

cince
Contributor
Contributor
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scotty5009 

@cince 

They don't put phone numbers on here because scammers have been known to start threads putting in scam paypal phone numbers and when you call they have scammed folks by asking for card details etc.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cince
Contributor
Contributor

FYI

I got a phone number for paypal, called it, and talked to a very nice lady. She helped me with some of my issues.

There is NO way on paypal's  facebook page to send a message, write a comment so I emailed the CEO and got a response YAY!!!!!

Login to Me Too

TA1025

Could you share your contact numbers for Paypal for other community members

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.