I may also have been had with Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Braz6971
New Community Member

As I ordered for a little over $ 176.00 US on May 16th and no news what so ever thus far?

And from what I can tell this does not look so reassuring.....

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

DHC2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I thought I was ordering YellowStone clothing.  Spent over $50.00.  Finally received order.  What was suppose to be a sweatshirt was just a top and the sweater was substituted with some other awful top.  I asked to get refund, they said the order was not damaged so no refund.  Finally after several emails they said we will put in for a refund but you might not get it, but we will not start the process until we receive the return and you have to pay shipping.  Are you kidding me?  It is a scam.  I have a dispute into PayPal, but not sure if they will honor it.  I am also pretty tired of FaceBook allowing these Chinese companies to scam us.  If we say something FB does not like, they cut us off, but they take the money for ads from scammers.  We all need to complain to PayPal.  There should be a way they can check on these companies.  Good luck everyone.

Login to Me Too

Angehers
Same thing ordered product, no confirmation from the company yet money was taken from my account and no way to contact the seller, tried to file a dispute but failed, anyone have any luck with getting a refund???
Login to Me Too

Mom2ThreeCs
My concern is I shopped from redglad.com, and the PayPal receipt showed Shopping Technologies. I have been emailing back and forth by replying to my confirmation. They initially told me they had no record of my order. I sent them a screenshot of the order, the confirmation email (which I was RESPONDING to), and my payment via PayPal. Surprisingly, I heard from them (after reporting to PayPal), and they said they had my order and payment confirmation and would process it quickly. That was a week and a half ago. I’ve heard nothing since - not even a reply to the 3 new emails I sent. I just tried to look up the redglad website, and *POOF* it’s gone. PayPal has already said they want to close my dispute because “they haven’t heard back from the seller.” The seller?!?! What about me and my bank account?! This started back in August, and it’s now October 7th. Pretty sure I’m out of luck on this one.
Login to Me Too

melig

Omg me too! I ordered a bunch of RBG apparel online and was charged to my paypal account on September 24. Never got an email confirmation nothing!! It's been 3 weeks and clearly nothing has arrived in the mail either. I can't find a contact number for them either or anything ugghh!!! What can we do? And yes, how does paypal still allow payment through them?? Please help anyone. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

amnerkirst
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 89.00 worth of "Halloween" hats from them on September 9th and it's now October 14th and I've received nothing...
Login to Me Too

DHC2
Contributor
Contributor

From what I’ve read from others, like me, if you get it, it will be different than what you ordered.  I am so tired of these scammers getting away with it and also Facebook is so good at squashing political news they do not care for but sell advertising space for these scammers.  Facebook is where I saw the ad.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

CoolMoon
Contributor
Contributor
I had found an email on the receipt. I emailed and the did answer. I told them I wanted my money back and then they told me my items were on the way. Which I did receive
Login to Me Too

CoolMoon
Contributor
Contributor
Oh and I sent a copy if the pay pal receipt to
Login to Me Too

J'ai commandé un pull le 20 septembre et aucunes nouvelles, pas de confirmation d'envoi... Mais j'ai bien été prélevée de la somme. Savez vous quel recours je peux avoir ? Merci d'avance
Login to Me Too

Grammarizzi
Lost my money & never received my order. Why does paypal continuing sending$$$ to them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.