I may also have been had with Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Braz6971
New Community Member

As I ordered for a little over $ 176.00 US on May 16th and no news what so ever thus far?

And from what I can tell this does not look so reassuring.....

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

CoolMoon
Contributor
Contributor

On my paypal receipt  there was an email. 

I have emailed them twice. They replied to me and said they had no record of a transaction and to email them the order number or screenshot the papypal transaction and send it to them. They told me they always send a email with the conformation number. When we ordered they never sent anything but they said we didnt finish our transaction even tho the money had come out. We did not do another one. This is the last email we received and still nothing.

Dear customer,
Thanks for your mail.
I will focus on your order and keep pushing the warehouse to send it out as soon as possible. The tracking number will be sent to you soon.

ppcs_link.sina.com
Login to Me Too

beachfox
Contributor
Contributor

I got exactly the same email. I paid for express delivery. Wanted the shirt for a special occasion. After 2 weeks of no tracking info i requested a refund. No response. Then i get a tracking number that doesnt work! Again i asked for a refund. Then i get a tracking number which tells me 2 different dates for country of origin departure. Ive escalated my dispute. I just want my money back. 

Login to Me Too

Theresay24
Contributor
Contributor
I wish to get my refund as I believe it’s a fraud.
Login to Me Too

bikerider72
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Paypal people- I live in Pennsylvania USA. Ordered $80 worth of product from Shopping Technology Co.Limited. No email no product. Waiting for awhile and will then dispute with paypal if nothing.
Login to Me Too

Lanz1
They got me for 137.00 too
Login to Me Too

Lucasemilio1
Contributor
Contributor
I eventually received some cheap version of what I had Ofer but there was no confirmation email ever no way to contact them and it only came after I started a dispute with pay pal . Now what really bothers me is how PayPal was suddenly convince that proof had been presented to them from seller of delivery and the scam looking merchandise came more than 3 months lates ... boo for PayPal
Login to Me Too

DHC2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your comment.  This happened to me on another dispute I had.  Because the company showed it was shipped, PayPal would not help me.  Did not matter I did not get what I ordered.

Now I have another dispute with this company, Shopping Technology.  When I filed the dispute, I had not gotten anything.  Then I received items not as described and one item completely different and the company says I might get a partial refund, but they cannot guarantee.  If I want to send it back, I have to pay shipping (to China) and they will not give me full refund (probably none) but if I agree to keep it, they will send me a $5.00 gift certificate.  They suggest keeping it and giving away as gifts.  I have escalated this to PayPal and they have sent me back the shipping info and will give me an answer in a day or two, (I already know how that will turn out). I sent PayPal every email I had with this company, but I do not believe PayPal will even read them.  This will probably be the last time I use PayPal.

Good Luck with your order.

Login to Me Too

dixonde
New Community Member

Me too. They immediately send a text with a tracking info but if you follow the shortened link it merely goes to shopify. I've escalated it with paypal and am hoping the funds will be reversed and put back into my account. 

Login to Me Too

alilbitcountry
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like PayPal isn't going to take care of the problem...finally got a response to my case that I had to ship back to china for a full refund. Forget that. I'm not paying $30 to send back boots that were misrepresented. I'm going to file a dispute with my credit card instead since PayPal is evidently letting these chinese frauds get away with it.

Login to Me Too

RoloMom
New Community Member
Yep- PayPal seems unconcerned with dealing with counterfeit Chinese companies. This POS company got me for $65- I didn’t want the merch and attempted to cancel within 5 mins of ordering. No way to do so. They’ll send you disgusting products reeking of petroleum and you’re supposed to ship it back to China?? PayPal should’ve refunded the second the company turned out to be a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.