I may also have been had with Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Braz6971
New Community Member

As I ordered for a little over $ 176.00 US on May 16th and no news what so ever thus far?

And from what I can tell this does not look so reassuring.....

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Shoes4you
I am sick of being ripped off by China. Ordered $50 shirts on Oct 7th and seen nothing.
Login to Me Too

DYM67
New Community Member
On 5/11/2020 I made a purchase of $164.98 for shoes and I have not received my order. I have been unable to make contact with this company. I am requesting a refund. The only information that was provided to me was: Transaction ID# 22635599WE0032225 and Invoice# c12885200961613.1 Thanks for your assistance with this matter.
Login to Me Too

BAW1
New Community Member
I ordered may 29th and haven’t had a update or email saying anything about my order. July 6 I have to pay on my order.
Login to Me Too

Carla-NKY
New Community Member
I ordered from them. Cannot find any info other that my paypal acct. Ordered june 16 and 41.00 and no news did u ever recieve yours?
Login to Me Too

Bpigsrus7
New Community Member
Yes I think I have also been had by Shopping Technology Co. I ordered sneakers May 22, 2020 and haven’t received anything yet. Tried to track it and it said it was in Ma!!! I live in Ms. What do I do???
Login to Me Too

Sarahkaus
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 5 pair of hippy bell bottoms and 2 months later received super thin hospital scrub pants. I’m also disputing and praying. Ugh! I knew it was to good to be true. Now I can’t find their sight or any others listing the pants.
Login to Me Too

Pbalfe
Same here. Ordered two shirts for $70. Got a text message shortly after with a link to the order that never worked. A month later they refunded the cost of one shirt. No explanation. Just the money going back into my paypal. Today I received the other one. Not anything like what I ordered. Basically a cheap generic linen shirt. Opened a dispute to get a full refund from them
Login to Me Too

Kvquin
Do u have a phone number or email number to contact the company??? I never received my order I want to get a refund but can’t find any contact info on this company Thx
Login to Me Too

surfingdogs
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no reading these I’m sure I’ve been scammed I’ve tried to log a dispute but I can’t even get it to work keeps coming up saying error. Try later
Login to Me Too

alilbitcountry
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a pair of horse riding boots through a company front for this company... beaflowers.com.  Received them today after over a month (tracking number they gave me was bogus as well).  They are complete junk.  This is a Chinese scam company.  I opened a claim through PayPal...I hope I get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.