I may also have been had with Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Braz6971
New Community Member

As I ordered for a little over $ 176.00 US on May 16th and no news what so ever thus far?

And from what I can tell this does not look so reassuring.....

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Lucasemilio1
Contributor
Contributor
I order 106 dollars from them on may 16th and now I realize that besides PayPal receipt I never received any confirmation from them so what protection or remedy do I have now from PayPal ?
Login to Me Too

Stan481
Contributor
Contributor
How does Paypal STILL allow them to receive payment from Paypal!?!?!?
Login to Me Too

Tiaroos
I know. I’ve sent proof to them of sending an item back along with a Royal Mail tracking number that even I checked and says they’ve received my returned item but still no refund. Nothing.
Login to Me Too

Barbb2
Contributor
Contributor
I received my order, but it smells of fish. I started a dispute with the resolution center & it was denied! PayPal will not help. In fact, if they endorse companies such as Shopping Technology, PayPal is just as bad. I feel that PayPal should be looked into also. BBB anyone?
Login to Me Too

Jayci1964
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I finally received my order. 1 39.95 item missing. Poor quality and wrong items that came. Never had an email to contact them. But it cost me 19.20 to send they’re yucky stuff back. I better get a refund even on the missing item. And the shipping. Idk why PayPal does business w them
Login to Me Too

S_dav1s
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered about $50 worth of merchandise on May 17th and also just realized that I never received a confirmation email and there's no means to contact them on my PayPal transaction page. I was just trying to look them up when I came across this post
Login to Me Too

Carla-NKY
New Community Member
Did u ever recieve? I am worried sick
Login to Me Too

relli
Contributor
Contributor

6 weeks. no communications, no products

Login to Me Too

Dee1948
Contributor
Contributor
I placed order on 6\25\2020 no confirmation from company & no way to contact them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.