I’m **bleep**!!!

Qweenny1
Contributor
Contributor
Someone used my bank card to pay for a $389 speaker off ebay they paid using pay pal it was an unauthorized payment fruad so I called pay pal test was transferred to the unauthorized transaction department & was on hold for 3hrs no one ever answered the line so I called & the pay pal lady told me I would get a call today at 3pm but no still haven’t received the call now i don’t know if I’m going to get my money back this is crazy I shouldn’t have to go through all this to talk to a representative smh
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Qweenny1,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had difficulty getting through to a representative by phone to report the unauthorized use of your card. I regret that the other avenues of communication with customer support are not suited to this type of report, since a card number must be discussed and it's not safe to send that information on social media platforms or email. I hope that you have been able to reach a phone representative between your post and now.

Have you also reached out to your card issuing bank to let them know that the card number has been compromised? They will need to cancel that number and issue you a new card to prevent any further unauthorized use of that card.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.