I'm Scared Buyer May Open Claim Because Package May Arrive A Few Days Late

gussybabe
New Community Member

Hi there,

I'm getting worried because of an international deal I did over PayPal invoice. I gave the buyer an estimated shipping time of 5 business days (which is the same estimate the shipping company gave me, and I have proof to back it up), yet the buyer is insisting that if the package is even 1 day late they will decline delivery and request a refund because of a certain "deadline" he has which he also failed to mention to me prior to doing the deal otherwise I would've paid for express. If he declines delivery and gets a refund from PayPal I will be seriously in the negative on this deal so I'm hoping he isn't allowed to do that or that hopefully there is a minimum amount of days that must go past for PayPal to give him a refund based on a 'late' delivery.

It's also important to note that I shipped on the exact day he told me to (and have tracking to prove that), and that in the terms section of my invoice I specifically stated refunds are not allowed under any circumstances.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.