I keep getting an email from Paypal requesting more info from me.

ronsavelo
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this email, "We're missing some important info Because we’re missing this info, you can’t withdraw money from your PayPal account. To remove this limitation, we recommend providing this info within the next 1 to 3 days. Provide Your Info"

But my account seems to be working fine.  And my merchant account seems to be working fine.

Anyone know why they keep sending me the above email?

RonSavelo

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @ronsavelo

I'm sorry to hear of the concern. Have you checked the Resolution Center on your account? Usually, any issues are noted there. I also recommend checking the email address the email was sent from to ensure it's from us. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

ronsavelo
Contributor
Contributor

Have you checked the Resolution Center on your account?

Yes, and there was nothing showing.

Usually, any issues are noted there. I also recommend checking the email address the email was sent from to ensure it's from us. 

Yes, the emails were from Paypal, but I haven't gotten another one for about a week.

Ron

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ronsavelo, 

If you are not seeing an issue on your account when you log in to the Resolution Centre, I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team directly so we can check it for you. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

ronsavelo
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Rachael!

I'll do that.

For some reason, I thought this was Paypal Customer Service.

Ron

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ronsavelo,

Sorry for any confusion! This is the PayPal Community Forum. While some posts may be answered by moderators from time to time, it's primarily meant to allow members to share their knowledge and experience with one another. General information can be given here, but account-specific assistance would be something that would have to be done through the customer service channels given above.

I hope this helps clarify!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.