I just want to help my mother. Her account got banned because of me.

nelsheikh1
New Community Member

Dear whoever can help me, 

I have been severely distressed for weeks now. My paypal account got permanently banned for reasons I haven't been informed of but I'm sure I unknowingly made a fault somewhere. The problem is my clueless innocent mother's account got banned at the exact same time. She spends all her time looking after me and my brother at home and buying/selling on ebay was a massive hobby of hers and she put immense amounts of effort into doing superbly and following all the rules. Suddenly she was banned for life just because she lives under the same roof as me using the same wifi as me. There is literally nothing I wouldn't do just to undo the loss I have caused her, I feel extremely guilty. I don't care about my own account, I can learn to live with it even though I loved buying clothes on depop/ebay, but I would genuinely skydive from an airplane into a volcano with all my earthly possessions if I could fix the problem I've caused her undeservingly. From research into the matter I can presume in calling paypal I would just be met with a blunt, dismissive, unbothered agent from which I'd only get more grief and get only further from sorting it out.

Please if anyone could give me any advice I would be ever thankful. 

Kind Regards.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.