I just need anyone's help.

gatorcade1
New Community Member

I recently created a PayPal account, simply so I could sell a tail light on Facebook marketplace. I gave PayPal my email, driver's license, phone number, and my SSN. That is ALL I DID, NOTHING ELSE. A few weeks passed, and I got back onto PayPal to request payment, and it simply told me that my account is closed for good, and there's absolutely nothing I can do. Mind you, I haven't even LINKED it to my bank account yet, nor have I made ANY transactions. ZERO. I only just finished setting up my account, just to find out I can never use it again. When I try to use the help center, it says the services are no longer available to me. When I try to call the phone, it says the services are not available to me.

This whole experience has been completely miserable to be honest. Now I'm scared, because I'm wondering if somebody tried to get into my account, or create an account with my information? Unfortunately, I wouldn't know, because PayPal is offering me zero help whatsoever. To sum it all up, I haven't made any transactions, I verified and confirmed all of my personal information, and now PayPal has completely deactivated my account FOREVER, and they won't even tell me WHY. I just want to know if anyone can help me in any way possible. If you know why this is happening? If you know of a way that I could contact PayPal? If you know ANYTHING at all, I'll greatly appreciate it. I'm being left completely in the dark right now.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.