I just lost a dispute unfairly as a game account seller because this dumb buyer

Aiastanton
New Community Member

I'm a verified seller on this website called <Removed> and I have good reputation there. So there are me, the buyer and the third person (scammer). The buyer bought my game account from this third person. That third person stole some screenshots of my accounts and showed it to buyer. The buyer was interested with the account and sent the money to my PayPal account, yes he did, the scammer showed the buyer my PayPal address. Then the scammer sent me screenshot of the payment being done, and i got the money on my PayPal account. Because of that, i gave my game account to this third person, the scammer. A few minutes after that, the scammer blocked me. And the buyer open a dispute on PayPal and want his money back because he hasn't received the item. I already gave PayPal many evidences that i already sent the item. But in the end i lost in this case. I think it's the buyer's fault, he bought my account from this unknown seller, and he blames me for it. I lose my account, the money, my time and energy, and i also lose some of my money from my PayPal balance ($8) for the dispute fee. It's not fair for me as a seller. If the buyer is smart and buy it from reliable seller, it won't end like this. My account was worth at least $350, but after the negotiation i sold it for $310. Is there something i can do to get the money back? That's a big amount of money. I hate the scammer who scammed me, but i hate the buyer more, and PayPal for winning that dumb buyer.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.