I just lost a Paypal case for an unauthorized Payment - Even though I have tracking information.

Tall-Grass
New Community Member

A Few weeks ago I got an email from paypal stating that someone opened a case for an unauthorized payment.  The email ended by saying 
"Our records show tracking information is available for this transaction. We will review this as soon as possible. At this time, we need no further action or information from you"   .  

I created a Canada post label through Paypal for that transaction, and the tracking number clearly showed delivered. The total payment amount was about $400. 

Well today I got another email from paypal stating that I lost the case, and All my money + a $20 charge back fee would be taken out of my account. 
The email says " 
We were unable to verify the shipment information you provided". 

The tracking information clearly shows delivered, and it is attached the original transaction. 

This should clearly be covered by Seller protection policy. 

How do I reverse this case.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Tall-Grass thank you for sharing this with us. If the tracking number shows delivered,there could be like typo error where we couldn't verify that information. Please get in touch with our customer service directly to see what happened on the dispute. We can file an appeal on your behalf as long as there's new information presented or provided to us. A review will be made after the appeal has filed. If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

123dec
Contributor
Contributor

I just lost an unauthorized payment from PayPal from a company strong current enterpriseS that they were not able to get ahold of this company for this dipute and allowed this same fraudulent company to take 144.00 out of my account I really didn’t order on this transaction and told me they said I was obligated to this order already even though I have no order form no receipt no paper say I authorized or made this transaction...I call thieving **bleep** from PayPal and strong current enterprises fake **bleep** company in hongkong

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.