I just got shafted by paypal

Wildflier123
Contributor
Contributor
I am out of my item and my money. I ordered something and the company said I told them I received it but never did. Both eBay and PayPal are also saying I received it. It seems the customer is always wrong. So now I’m **bleep** out of both money and item. This is how they treat a disabled American veteran. Companies like this are what brings America down. Then to top it off, the company sets on the dispute til it past its 30 days so I can’t do anything. I contacted them numerous times but they would answer back. Some great nation we have, right.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

zeno666

I have a very similar experience with Paypal (Sweden).
Ordered an item and payed. The item has not been delivered, its been sent to the wrong country at first, then the company claims they did send it again, now to the correct country but wrong adress.. So still won't be able to get it.
Filed a dispute, but Paypal took the sellers side. I don't even think they bothered to read the info I sent them. They're siding with the offender.

Login to Me Too

Wildflier123
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe if enough of us post on this, PayPal will start listening to the customers
Login to Me Too

zeno666

Yes it will help others stay away from this company.

Also, its impossible to reach Paypal, no answers on phone, e-mail or their own message system.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.