I have two unauthorised payments from paypal today..

DeeDee5

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help,

I have had two random payments come out of my account today by paypal, they are showing in my online bank statement but nothing on actual paypal site so I cant take it to resolution as they dont exist on paypal summary..im going round in circles by automated phone..can anyone help?

kindest regards, Dee

this may be in wrong part but i cant seem to change location grr

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DeeDee5

Hi Mrshaggy!

thank you so much for telling me to say speak to someone over and over, it worked! I managed to speak to a human and my problem is resolved, thank you again 🙂

kindest regards,

Dee

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

heidi777
New Community Member

Same. This is the first time this happened to me.

Login to Me Too

DeeDee5

Hi Heidi, this seems to be a big glitch and i too have never had this happen before, ive just had a phone call from my partner after i rang him to tell him, hes checked his account and paypal has done the same to him, ive not a clue what to do, the phoneline is useless!!!

Login to Me Too

Mrshaggy
Contributor
Contributor
I had something similar and found out someone had the details of my old PayPal which was linked to my bank On the contact us tab get to the point where u can phone them and keep saying agent or speak to someone eventually I got put on a callback list and my problems was kinda rectified within an hour
Login to Me Too
Solved

DeeDee5

Hi Mrshaggy!

thank you so much for telling me to say speak to someone over and over, it worked! I managed to speak to a human and my problem is resolved, thank you again 🙂

kindest regards,

Dee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.