I have two cases thats been under review forever? what is going on?

universeflash
Contributor
Contributor

The case i have against G2G because of mil adena i didn't receive.(there's two transactions but they were sent on the same day and are the same thing i have against them)

the thing is i've contacted customer support on phone nonstop and they keep giving me later and later dates.

telling me the case is under review and that we'll soon contact you in 24-27 hours later or wait this day or not.

what im wondering is why these two case are taking so long.

the seller did respond but all they provided was a tracking number which isn't actually even usable as this is an intangible goods(digital there's nothing physical at all)

and told me they can't provide a refund and basically "please close this case".

at that time i escalated it to paypal as it was obvious they weren't going to help me at all.

what im wondering is why it is still under the we're reviewing process?

is there anyone here who can help me out?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi universeflash, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

We aim to resolve dispute cases within 30 days once it has been escalated to PayPal. If you need further assistance please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to look into this for you. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi universeflash, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

We aim to resolve dispute cases within 30 days once it has been escalated to PayPal. If you need further assistance please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to look into this for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

universeflash
Contributor
Contributor

i sent a message to you guys at twitter.

i don't use twitter myself but i hope someone can find the messages i've sent and help me out.

also the cases i had filed were denied and i reappealed them both and provided some new evidence.

i hope someone can finally help me out here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.