I have to pay shipping to ship an incorrect and none fitting item back in order to get a refund?

motion122s
New Community Member

Does it make sense that an eBay seller sold me an item that doesn't fit and is incorrect wants me to pay for the return shipping in order to get a refund? They already refused to send me a replacement that tells me they know they don't have one that fits correctly.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Satuliini
New Community Member

MeToo; I was asked to return the wristwatch (it was the wrong one, completely different) which I received to the seller. Now I was told that to China should NOT be sent a wristwatch. The post does not agree to take it for transportation. If I use some other haulage, the cost of the return is greater than the wrist watch's value. What shall I do? I think that the seller is aware of this ban and that his/hers address is such that there is no postal mail that can be sent. So I think he intentionally makes the restoration difficult so that he does not have to return the money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.