I have the receipt, but PayPall says it doesnot exist. Have I been scammed?

ryderwriter
New Community Member

<removed>

A month ago, I ordered shoes from DanJun Ecomm LTD.  The shipment has not moved. I've requested a refund, but neither PayPal nor Danjun will respond.

Please advise.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryderwriter 

Did you locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute? Reference it by date. 

Or did you pay with just a credit card without logging in with a PayPal account? If that is the case, do you have the receipt ID number from the PayPal email? Call customer service again and provide that receipt ID number to open a dispute

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

NormLWalker
New Community Member
I’ve had same problem with Danjun Ecomm Ltd. Ordered shoes almost 2 months ago - paid with PayPal - nothing since. Communicated with company. Responded, but no action. No package tracking after May 11.
Login to Me Too

Bigjohnc52
New Community Member
I've had the same problem with Danjun they have charged my account but I have received no shoes
Login to Me Too

Fred5261
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like we’ve been scammed. PayPal hit my AmEx card June 2nd. I have heard nothing from this company. Had I known that the shoes were coming from China I would have never ordered them.
Login to Me Too

Hershey3312
New Community Member
It’s been 2 months and I still haven’t receive my shoes .., Paypal allows people to set up fake account overseas, and we pay through PayPal , they should be liable , I bet Paypal got paid!!!!..., so **bleep**ing angry!!!
Login to Me Too

MRSCellophane
New Community Member
As you all, I have an issue with Lazajoy and feel that Paypal is not taking the appropriate actions. I placed my order April 6, 2020. I contacted Lazajoy on 4/27/20, because I never received confirmation that my order was shipped, despite their original email stating I would. They provided me a tracking number that has had no updates since May of 2020. In July I received a package with a TOTALLY different tracking number. It only had three pairs of shoes, when I paid for five pairs. I have been back and forth with Lazajoy support, I filed a PayPal dispute. PayPal is requiring me to file a police report or a report with a federal agency to proceed. The company replied that they will not issue a refund for the missing pairs and that I can go "negotiate by myself ". At what point are consumers protected? It is obvious that the package is lost in transit. I understand the current situation is delaying shipments, but it has been almost three months since the tracking number has been updated. Such a waste of time, money and energy. I will only buy from local retailers from now on. LESSON LEARNED!
Login to Me Too

Super141
New Community Member
I bought two pairs from DANJUN ECOMM. LTD. and waited months for them to arrive. This is because they are shipped in a container on a boat from HK or China. When the shoes finally arrived I didn’t like them. They are of low quality in my opinion and don’t fit well. I tried to return them but to get my money back they need to be mailed to HK or China at my expense, and they need to be defective (which they determine, not you). There is no US company or address, and no US customer satisfaction policy that we are used to. You order them, you are stuck with them. I won’t be wearing mine and I advise everyone else to stay away from DANJUN ECOMM. LTD.
Login to Me Too

Stonewall1862
Contributor
Contributor
I have reference number,receipt, conf.number and still have not received my sneakers from Danjun Ecomm Ltd,can PayPal help me get a refund since I used their service to pay?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.