I have returned product and complied with process but paypal won't refund my money

mgaraito
New Community Member

I have returned my product to the seller and submitted proof of return and even a screenshot of delivery of item but I keep getting automated emails saying the case has been denied because I have not submitted proof of return.  Every time I call, I get a different answer, some say that the tracking number was incorrect, but they have supposedly corrected it, and then I get the denial again.  I am then told the case is reopened, only to find it has been denied again, and that I needed to show proof of delivery, not just proof of return.  I have jumped over hoops getting all of the information requested, and some agents say it's being taken care of, others saying it's been closed.  Can someone help?  Case ID: PP-D-34826923

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pearlredmoon
Contributor
Contributor

Did you return the item to China? The disappearance of returned items is a secondary level of scam being perpetrated on buyers who are forced by the Paypal process to return their trash fakes to the Chinese manufacturers. The factories are in cahoots with the return mail deliverers, paying them a bribe so that there is no legitimate record of the return. Winners are grinners - the fraudulent clothing manufacturers get their trash fake back and can send it out to the next unwitting mailorder customer. PLUS! they don't have to refund the customer because they can claim it wasn't returned. And the mail delivery people make 10x their income by taking bribes to be involved in this conspiracy! Of course, Paypal is going to deny it happens. They make a lot of money out of mail order business to China and if international customers lose confidence by becoming aware of the extreme likelihood of fraud they are being exposed to....Paypal will become less profitable. Groups are mobilising on FB to fight back against the scammers, find one quick...If you can't get help from them at least you will be believed and get genuine sympathy. Paypal will just talk you in circles until your head is spinning and you just want to go away.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.