I have no way of unlocking my account.

DiscovNetwork
Contributor
Contributor

Hiya,

I recently sent an email regarding this to PayPal however I have been sent an auto-response message from them saying that no humans will read it.

I run a Discord / Minecraft Network and Community. Nothing at all serious however we have a Tebex store where anyone can donate to receive perks and roles on the Network.

At the moment I cannot put any of the donations money to use as PayPal is limiting my account for some reason.

I always get redirected to the Resolution Centre where I can enter some information about myself and my Network, however some of this information I have no way of providing. For example: It asks me for a receipt from my provider of products however I don't have a provider as I do not sell anything physical that requires shipping, it's all online. 

Extremely annoyed at the no support I have received so hoping someone here could help.

Thanks,

Arlie.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DiscovNetwork 

Write a letter explaining why you cannot provide supplier info for the 'perks' and 'roles' of the network as well as basically explaining what your 'business' is. Pdf it and upload it to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DiscovNetwork 

P.S.

Just know that PayPal may still opt to no longer do business with you if they feel your business model is high risk to them even after providing the information.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.