I have no receipt

Megaman294
New Community Member
Hello! I recently made this PayPal account to sell good within videos games This means I play the game to get certain items and sell it of to other people to boost their progress The issue with this is that my account recently got a limitation I am capable of filling out all required fields except this one; "Provide purchase receipt from your supplier" As I am my own supplier and I get the items with time and effort there is no way for me to get a receipt. I am wondering what I am supposed to do in a situation like this? Have a wonderful day!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Megaman294 

The game itself is your supplier and the question is, are you even authorized/have a right to sell these items and transfer them to another player. You'll have to read the terms of service of the game to see if you are allowed or you can be violating some copyright/licensing terms of the game. You can write a letter explaining why you don't have receipts, pdf it and upload it to the case. PayPal wants to know where you're getting the items you sell from. If PayPal doesn't like your business model as it is high risk, PayPal may permanently ban your PayPal account and no longer offer you services.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.