I have lost 555 USD. I need help

Muaathbadeeb
New Community Member

Hello,

I have bought some RADO watches from a seller in ebay. but I didn't received it.

The deal was to ship the items by DHL express shipping method, but unfortunately, after making the payment, the seller didn't ship it by DHL and he told me he'll ship it by local post office. The problem with local post office in my country is it's closed due to war conflict that occur now in Yemen.

So, I reply to the seller that I can't receive any post from outside my country except by DHL express office. 

He then didn't do so, so I opened return request on ebay, but the seller gave me a promise to ship them by DHL and he request from me to close the return request.

I then closed the return request, but he didn't do his promise.

He fools me.

For more than one month I was trying to contact to paypal customer service but all my attempts was fail because of the poor internet connection in Yemen, I couldn't open a refund case (It gave me an error message saying there is a problem from there end ?!)

I then opened an unauthorized transaction issue and write down the problem details, but they closed it and didn't response to the problem details I give.

So now after almost 3 months of the original transaction process (the transaction was done on 23th of April 2018) I still try to solve my problem and get my money back.

If anyone can give me the direction to solve the problem I will be more than thankful.

Kind Regards,

Muaath

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Muaathbadeeb

An unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your paypal account had been hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction. If paypal find out that that is untrue via IP addresses and devices then of course they will close the dispute.

Why did you not open a dispute for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.