I have had a decision ruled against me despite returning the item with tracking

MELmelMelll0660
New Community Member
I bought some hair products from a seller, received all and they were completely different from how they were advertised, I was shocked how hard Is been scammed. I bought them from a website with hundreds of realistic looking reviews. I took pictures and immediately opened a case, the seller provides me with clearly false return details but I could not respond with anything but a tracking number to say I'd shipped the item. I was not at all able to contact the seller only wait until PayPal made a decision. I had an email even saying my shipping details hadd been accepted. I have proof of every single step and nothing has been tampered with. The item even made it into the sellers country, however I had the decision ruled against me for incorrect tracking despite using the exact details given. I have lost over €70 and the website is still active. This is a clear case of scamming, what can I do to get my money back?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.