I have established a company in America because PayPal was withdrawn from my country!

ViewsOn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello dear PayPal officials,
         My company in America was founded last week. I'm waiting for my documents from the state like EIN/ITIN. In this process, I continue to sell my customers in order not to be victimized. My clients paying now. I keep saving the money in my PayPal business account. I'm not currently using the balance in my PayPal account. As for my documents, I will validate my account with my EIN, my physical company address, my bank accounts and my phone number. Will my account be damaged during this process? I only use PayPal commercially. I will not make any personal transactions through PayPal. Is the EIN number sufficient to use commercially? I hear they want the SSN number. I have a PayPal account and a company account in my own country. However, PayPal does not work in my own country (Turkey). Therefore, I would like to continue to work with you in accordance with all of your rules. I will fulfill my duties by paying all my taxes properly. When I visited your Help Center, I found that many of your members had problems with the SSN in the past. PayPal is rightfully requesting information from the owner of these companies. I have applied for an ITIN to match all my information with the United States. Is there anything you want me to do more? Please tell me what is missing or what you think may be causing me trouble in the future. I don't want to use other payment systems. Because none is as common and reliable as PayPal. Me I thank you in advance for your answers.

Kindest regards...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ViewsOn

PayPal needs to verify business info (including EIN) and also the PayPal account holder info too (including SSN or ITIN (Foreign Status tax payer number)).

Seems like you are doing the right things to fulfill the documents that PayPal require. When you get all the documents, pdf them and upload it to the case so that PayPal can verify it.

If all the info is legit and checks out, there should not be any damage to your account unless PayPal decides it is too much risk for them and not want provide services to you. I would postpone all sales until they have restored your account to good standing, to be honest.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ViewsOn
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your ( @sharpiemarker ) reply. My company documents will be delivered within 1 week. However, the ITIN certificate has more than 7 weeks to arrive. Do you think if I validate with EIN at the beginning, will PayPal allow me to use this balance? I just want to use it to send and receive money. I will not withdraw money from any bank. I have to send money to the manufacturer of the products I sell. Can I use PayPal as a limited money transfer in the first 7-8 weeks? (Until the ITIN document comes.) 

Thank you in advance for your valuable answers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.