I have been scammed

Johnwade11
Contributor
Contributor
I spent 149 dollars on a few shirts , hoodies and sweatshirts , the item I received from was one T-shirt , and it wasn’t what I ordered , I filed a dispute and it was declined because the seller sent them the transaction, I have screen shots of the items I bought , I have screenshot of the package I received plus package information , how do I get my money back?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnwade11 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Did you escalate to a claim?

What was paypals decision?

Were you told to return for a full refund?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnwade11 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Did you escalate to a claim?

What was paypals decision?

Were you told to return for a full refund?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Johnwade11
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thanks for the reply , I put it down as not received at first , as it had been almost 3 weeks ( I then decided to check online for reviews and found out the website and was a known scam ) I’ve tried escalating but was redericted to online instead. PayPal replied and told me “ we e've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.” Although I received 1 item ( not as described ) , should I open another dispute ? I wish could talk to an agent rather than a robot
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johnwade11 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.