I have been scammed and unable to claim back my money. Please help.

sliverboi
New Community Member

Good day everyone,

I have made two purchases on eBay with the same seller. But after making payment, the seller claimed that the sales has nothing to do with him. Henceforth I opened both cases with eBay and managed to win in my favor as eBay stated that the seller account might have been accessed by unauthorized third party. Which also explains why why the purchases were made within minutes with the same eBay account but to two different PayPal account.

However, eBay did not refund me as there were already disputes opened on PayPal end henceforth directed me to PayPal instead. I were being denied of both cases as the reason given by PayPal was "refund previously issued".

The scammers have been trying to refund me since day 1 with a total of 5 attempts but refund got cancelled after a certain number of days. Now that both cases were closed not in my favor and the scammers has stopped "attempting" to refund me, I am left with nothing, no refunds, no PayPal cases. I have tried contacting their customer service through chat, but was always directed to different people and all of them are unable to help.

Please, can anyone assist with this? Maybe a number I can call from Singapore as I have been scammed off of $3,398 GBP. Somebody please help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.