I have been frauded for the second time with no help from PayPal

RichENestor
Contributor
Contributor

This item I only received the horn and no compressor.  I filed a claim with the seller and PayPal.  Seller replies that it only came with the horn and I had to buy the compressor additionally.  PayPal went with their answer and denied my claim, I am out $44.98.  As you can see on the invoice (highlighted) from the PayPal site, what I ordered included the horn and compressor.

PayPal Train Horn.PNG

Just ordered a Dyson Supersonic HD01 hair dryer.  What came was a no-name brand in wrong color and NOT a Dyson in generic nameless packaging.  Filed a claim and seller sticks to the fact "a product arrived via DHL on June 13th.  No regard for the fact I sent photos of the fake merchandise.  No response from PayPal and I know they will deny my claim again, out another  $79.99.  This fraud item was sent from NY to WA state making that interstate fraud and trafficking in fraudulent merchandise, through the post office and so on..  How can I actually get a PayPal rep on the phone???  I have tried calling every toll free number available and they all say that they cannot help me and hang up.  I am really flabbergasted PayPal is **bleep** their customers like this.  

Paypal Dyson Hair Dryer.PNG

Here is what actually came.  Wrong color and it has a (standard hairdryer) motor where there should be an opening - thats the Dyson vortex!

Fake Dyson.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jericoliz
Contributor
Contributor

I too was the victim of fraud.  I notified PayPal immediately, filed a claim and my claim was still denied.  I was told that the purchase was not unauthorized eve though I could support my claim with undeniable proof of fraud.  PAYPAL SUPPORTS FRAUD COMPANIES.  This is a fact.  Sadly, there is no regard for the customer.  Not even a fair "hearing".  

Login to Me Too

mlaprade
New Community Member

hi

me too...

bought a rug from quickgear...no news from the seller and from paypal

very disapointed

michel laprade

Case ID: PP-D-83371964

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.