I have 2 accounts and 2 are blocked

Marina117
New Community Member
Hello! I maked a account and I taked the limit, I needed money for a friend, so I said let s make one new, but I maked in finland and because I didn t understand the language I maked a mistake at name. Now for first account I I waiting for verify and in the second I I waiting also to change the name, verify.. is possible to take my money back in some way ? Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Marina117,

Normally, if your account reaches a specific limit, you need to take the appropriate steps to remove that limit - not create a new account. If you're unable to take the appropriate steps to remove the limit, the account may remain in a limited state. Creating multiple accounts may cause PayPal to permanently limit your accounts for attempting to circumvent steps required to lift a certain set of limitations. I'd recommend reviewing the Resolution Center to see what steps are needed to be taken for further assistance.

Good luck,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.