I had a feeling it was a scam, now I can't dispute it.

My_Username2002
Contributor
Contributor

Found a cheap deal on a kayak from Goinfine.com. Bought two, and now can't dispute the charge. Called the customer service line and they said I had to either get the seller to cancel, which they won't, or wait 12-24 hours to call them back. After that time, I'm sure the transaction will be completed and I won't be able to do anything about it. Any advice? 

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

BiggRuggs
New Community Member

I purchased a Danchel vehicle awning from GOINFINE as advertised in Google's sponsored merchants in May 2020 using PayPal. I received an order number and then a PayPal receipt containing a tracking number from China Post. Little did I know that the product was being shipped from China. About two weeks later I entered the tracking number and found it shipped to the US port of entry NYC. June 19th I checked and found the item was ready to be dispersed to the USPS. On June 22nd the item was labeled out for delivery. On June 23rd I checked and found that the post office claimed the item was delivered to my residence at 5:30 PM. I filed a claim on the USPS website stating the item had not been delivered. Later the day I received a call from my local post office and the gentleman stated they had a GPS log and found an item (having my tracking number) which was delivered to a different address in my town. I asked how this could happen and was told they had no clue, maybe the tracking number I had could be wrong? I sent an email to the contact individual on my order and received no reply. I then file a claim with PayPal and am waiting for a resolution. Weird thing is the USPS tracking showed it was delivered to my residence but their GPS reveals something totally different? Oh and the package they delivered was clothing, not my awning!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.