I got scammed.-

Mohammed32
Contributor
Contributor

So, I recently got scammed by Emil <removed>, here is the story.

On 21th November I'm trying to buy an account which I found him as I payed him and everything he gave me the account and it was successful, 3 hours past and the account stopped working, I've felt suspicious, I asked him and he started lying that he have no money, I told him I will charge back after the charge back was done, he kept pleasing me to cancel it and promised he will give me another thing more than I got as an apology, I trusted him and closed the case, I know it was fault for me to do, anyways I asked for the account, he said "no bye" and blocked me, I tried to charge back again and it gave me this.

Trying to figure out what it means I googled it, it shows me it will take only 3-5 business days, 8 days have passed and no money in my balance, I tried emailing PayPal customer service kept saying "Cases could not be reopened" I tried to explain everything and it failed. If you know what I should do please reply to this thread I'm really trying to get my 4 US back.

Thank you, In advance.

• 09ae22ce2af2a2dcc82af6aa002c54ff.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mohammed32

x1 dispute per transaction, you should never close it until you have been refunded.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then you can do a 'chargeback' via your card issuer if they will do that for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hunter3000YT
Contributor
Contributor

how about me sir i got scammed too 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.