I got scammed when sell digital product . But paypal seem help for scammer

Squalliz
Contributor
Contributor

I sold my Epic 7 accounts in 25/8. 26/8 This scammer want to return it but I don't argree, he try to coerce me and threatening if I don't receive back this account he will refund. I don't accept but he also refunded and report with paypal that I give him account banned after he delete all his messenger in discord. Although he already play all day and already feedback to me after received account. I already report to paypal when he refund, already said entire information also give screenshot for proof, paypal already viewed then said "You not send yet account" , close  dispute then ignore me. When I contact with email them let bot reply, wtf ?? 

I already report him in epicnpc, he got ban. That can be proof for he scam me, paypal can give money back to me?
Here is this link about dispute: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer.1503130/#post-6459575
Entire screenshot proof he scam me entire in that link

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Squalliz 

There is no paypal seller protection for virtual/digital sales, you can sell them but at your own risk, sadly you did and lost out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.