I got scammed for buying through goods and services

Busregionxd
Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to buy an item through goods and services when i payed the seller told me its pending or whatever so he'll refund me after that i waited about 1 hour and he said he refunded me and i got nothing he sent me screenshots of showing that he refunded me but each time the transcation id was diffrent i opened a dispute and still nothing happened and i think that he has moved the money from hes paypal account, so the buyer told me to wait minutes-hours untill the refund proccess but when i go into the dispute i see that theres is no respond from the seller ... did i get scammed some how?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Busregionxd

If you have opened a dispute for non receipt of item then ESCALATE TO A CLAIM when you get that option (which normally appears 7 days post payment) > then once its a claim leave it to paypal to sort, they normally allow 10 days and if no refund or item they will review / refund within 48 hours of that deadline being met.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Busregionxd
Contributor
Contributor

So theres no way that guy can scam me?

What if he moved he's balance from hes paypal account to somewhere else?

thanks for you're answer sir

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Busregionxd

Only customer services can guarantee you meet all the requirements of buyer protection, all you can do is continue with the dispute / claim and you 'should' get a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.